Friday, December 28, 2012

Cell Phone Pictures

We don't have much of a camera and we don't have a lot of things to photograph anyway, but I found several pictures between our two phones that were worth the time to save.

---My favorite guy in the world who is sitting on the couch he so sweetly got delivered to our house---

---I'm working on this one!---

---A rag quilt I made for Mom and Dad---

---I really, really did it! :) ---

---The colorful tool boxes in our shop---

---The pile of Amish hats at the Amish wedding---

---The most adorable onesie I found this summer and didn't know who to buy it for---

---The coolest quilt I have seen in a while---

---The mud wasp nest I found on the fan in the spare bedroom of our house--

--- Some of my favorite flowers and they dry beautifully---

1 comment: