Sunday, August 4, 2013

Little Stuff

My husband played plumber.

Both of my drains work wonderfully now!

Josh has a fun toy, but I don't spend much time on it because it gives me horrible motion sickness!

I guess jet skis need a lot of work done to them. Kind of like anything else with an engine I think.


I still am pretty partial to my niece, so I made her a little blanket last week.

She probably won't use it much right now in the 100 degree Texas weather, though!

I put my piano on Craigslist for Free. Apparently you can't even give away a piano because I have had only one person text me about it and they decided to get a keyboard instead. I thought it would make me sad to not have a piano but I didn't want to move it again. My husband said that it would be ok though because he does like to hear me play.

Happy 1st anniversary to Micah and Lanna today!

And just so you all know,
 this guy can relax once in a while.

And on that note, I think I'd better stop relaxing and go make food. We have a busy week ahead and having food to eat always makes the week better!

No comments:

Post a Comment