Monday, October 21, 2013

"Maui Sunset" Paint Chips

Currently, my dining room is my favorite room in the house. That's because I painted it the coziest color I could find.
Six or eight years ago a friend had Dad paint their dining room a pinky-orange color. Maybe salmon? That's when I fell in love with the color and could not wait to have a dining room of my own to paint. 
(I decided to go just a tad more bold than yours though Laura!)
The whole place seems seems so cozy- two less bland and austere off-white walls to look at in our house!
I love the orange. 
Most people love the orange.
"Most" with my husband excluded, but it's growing on him.
 He needed color in his world. That's why he got me. :)

1 comment:

  1. It is rather cozy. It really has grown on me. And I really do like it! I think I spoke my first opinion to soon.. :) I think I would paint a room in my house that..? :)

    ReplyDelete