Wednesday, July 9, 2014

July 4th Weekend

Last year we were in the parade and really wanted to do so again, but considering all the candy that everyone throws, we decided to add to that. 
We got these adorable frisbees and they actually fly quite well! 
 They were a total hit - even with most of the adults!

We also got some candy too :) 


My energy was low; my inspiration was null and void. That encouraged us all to keep everything simple, i.e. no trailer/float! :) 


Note the mid-air frisbees and candy! (Thanks to my awesome sis-in-law's camera!) 


I loved this star on which we all collaborated ideas and created in about an hour and a half before the parade! :) 

That night a bunch of us went and walked some biking trails. We kinda had to drag people like my husband along, but even he agreed that it was fun exercise!


That cool guy and I went and watched fireworks by our lonesome. It was romatical. Except that Blake was dreadfully tired, but that's nothing new so we had a blast watching/listening to the blasts. :) 


 Holiday weekends are so wonderful! I think we should have those like once a month, or maybe something more like every two weeks would be satisfactory. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment