Monday, September 1, 2014

1 Year

As of September 1st last year, we had completely moved into our new place. Since today is one year, I'd say we have made it to an awesome mile marker. 

This is where I call home.This is where I've put down my roots. I love it.

And I am so, so thankful!

 I'm so glad that we can't see into the future or I might have wanted to give up. The work of the actual move last year was overwhelming, but the time and energy that has gone into organizing everything... plus just keeping up with the extra jobs that our new location has brought us... has been exhausting.

I've gone thru some real low times and some great highs over the year, but I have to say that I love life. I love where God has brought us. And I love all that is behind us because it will give me greater perspective for all that is to come. I don't know what all is next, but I'm ready. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment