Saturday, June 27, 2015

In Honor of Dads

I may not have a perfect dad, but I have a really awesome one and for him, I am thankful!


He set my picture of who a man should be and he tried hard to set an example of who our heavenly Father is. My dad spent my childhood with the goal of investing his life in his kids and that's exactly what he did. We didn't have to beg for him to spend time with us. He wanted to!



These two songs have always made me cry for the children who grow up with a daddy who doesn't care and they make me more thankful for my dad who cares so much!


Now that I'm a parent, I'm crazy thankful for Blake and how much he loves his little son. 


He's devoted, he's caring, and he's attached.
 And I love that.
 I can't wait to see Shane grow up and become attached to his daddy too. I want to see him become a man of integrity and strong character and if he follows in his dad's footsteps, he will. 


We love you Blake! You're the best dad that Shane could ever ask for!

No comments:

Post a Comment