Wednesday, August 26, 2015

And He Looks Like...?

I dug out both of our baby pictures to compare to Shane.
 Everyone sees Blake when they look at him, no question on that one! 
Our baby pictures surprised me because for the first time, I could say that he actually looked a little like me. :) 
Still, he mostly looks like his daddy.


Set #1)



Set #2)




Set #3)





Set #4)


Ok I admit it. He really still does look more like his dad than his mom. But that's ok. I like that look pretty well. ;)

3 comments:

  1. Wonderful pictures. I see Blake mostly but you are in the mix, and Shane is an amazing little guy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. One thing that really strikes me is how positively ageless your dad is, Christine!! Man. He hasn't aged in 25 years. LOL.

    ~Mom

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't know...

    I'd say he is very strong mix.

    Genetics are a funny thing. *I* feel as though our children physically look like me or my family but they have all of Jay's mannerisms and expressions so people always tell me they look just like Jay. Grr.(Except Avril. She just looks like Mimi!)

    And yes to Randi! David looks exactly the same! unbelievable...

    ReplyDelete