Friday, June 8, 2012

Numerical Update

0- The amount of great pictures I took while Lanna was here.

1-The amount of times that I have driven over my cell phone with a jeep. Don't ask... It DOES still work. :)

2- The number of days I took off of work this week.

3- The number of weeks that Lanna got to spend here with me. Even though I still was working, we had a blast spending time together getting ready for her wedding!

4- The amount of projects that Lanna wanted to get done before she left: Her dress, my dress, invitations, and...shopping. She mostly completed all of them. :)

5- The number of ice cream cones I had during Lanna's visit.

6- The number of things that the Lord hates, according to Proverbs, and then a seventh which is added to the end:   A proud look, A lying tongue, Hands that shed innocent blood, A heart that devises wicked schemes, Feet that are quick in running to evil, A false witness who lies steadily, and A person who stirs up conflict in his community.

7- The rating on a scale of 1-10 that I would give to the movie The Help. An excellent fictional story about the hardships of the civil rights movement during the 1960s. Bad language gives it a lower rating on my scale.
......................Actually I'd probably give it an 8 but that is.........................

8- The number of weeks until my sister gets married!!!

9- The number of younger brothers in law who continue to impress me. I've been thinking about this a lot and I love to see nine more who have those same great character qualities that my husband has. I love their bold, outgoing, common sense character!

10- [At least] The number of stitches (with two more zeros-1000) that I had to rip out of my bridesmaid dress fabric until Lanna finally decided to start sewing it for me.

2 comments: