Saturday, June 30, 2012

A Quick Peek

I am home! And I am happy. :) Ten days is way too long to be away from Blake. A few people thought I was crazy, but Blake is my best friend and we spend every day together. Being gone that long just makes me miss him horribly!

Vermont was fantastic though and I'm super glad that I was able to spend some time with my family, some time with Holly as she gets ready for her wedding, and some time putting on two bridal showers- for Lanna and Holly, with the help of a friend for each one.



A piano recital, which included a cool piece played with six hands; two belonged to my sister and two more belonged to my brother, and the other two? Their friend Hannah.
 The picnic shower was for the girl in this picture...
 And there were lots of little girls who wanted to be able to see Lanna's stuff very well!


 {Holly and Lanna at Holly's shower}





I have lots more pictures! And I really do plan to post them. :)

2 comments:

  1. Aw! I hadn't realized you were here and gone already! It's a beautiful time of year for a Vermont visit :)

    I am still shocked how grown you all are. So many big events coming up!

    ReplyDelete