Friday, October 5, 2012

Random Ten

1. Fall is gorgeous. I love the air, the colors, the coziness. It inspires me, fills me amazement at how great a God I serve, and makes me feel like working really hard!

2. Truck pulls are almost over for the season. I have mixed feelings about that fact, but mostly I am glad. They are fun and the only events we ever really enjoy going somewhere for, but sometimes it's good when stuff comes to an end too. We can all look forward to a whole new season for the next several months ahead.

3. No matter how hard I try, I am pretty sure that I will never be able to keep this shop clean. I'm hoping to hire someone who's sole job is cleaning/organizing. I just can't seem to manage my desk, the phone, running after parts, and cleaning- at least in such a way that the place is tidy.

4. It is better to skip eating, than to make food that turns out gross and then have to choke it down. I decided that last night when we came home and I hastily made a non-recipe style casserole. It was not appetizing.

5. We are Amsoil dealers. The only reason that is note worthy is because I really don't know what that means, nor do I know about Amsoil products. I need to figure it out though because I need to order a filter and I can't just call up the guy now who used to order it for me.

6. My neighbor raked my leaves for me. I actually was disappointed. I was looking forward to raking them when I came home from work. I really truly was thankful for not having to do them in the end. :)

7. Some of my husband's attention would be amazing. Attention that was not used for reminding him who he needed to call next, what parts he needed to order, what I need to ship next, what estimate needs to be written and why, what job needs to be finished next... He is an amazing guy and I start forgetting that by the time the week is ending.

8. I'm exhausted. Work is so stressful lately. I have never experienced being slow and not having enough to do. I'm thankful for the work. But wouldn't it be ok to have a little less of the exhausting stuff?!?!

 9.I read someone's bucket list tonight and it occurred to me that I have no bucket list. I have very few goals and when I don't have goals, I don't get much done. I think I should create a bucket list.

10. My #1 favorite song right now is Stay With Me by Josh Gracin. It's so relaxing and peaceful. "Baby, the clock on the wall is lying, it's not really that late" are the thoughts that we both think when the alarm goes off every morning.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uyUiNkgkgP8

And one more...11. Tomorrow is Saturday! I will clean my house. :)







No comments:

Post a Comment