Saturday, March 2, 2013

Lots to Learn

Evenings turn into parts- running dates.
Parts-running dates turn into analyzing-our-business time.
Analyzing-our-business times turn into realizing-what-I-don't-know time.
Realizing-what-I-don't-know time turns into lecture time.
Lecture time goes something like this:

What years are LMM Duramax?

How many liters of fuel can 150hp injectors flow?

What transmission is in an 01 Dodge automatic?

What does it cost to rebuild an Allison?

What years was a 48RE installed?

When do DPFs start and in which trucks?

How much does it cost to change injectors in LB7s?

 When did they switch to 6spd Allisons?

And the list could go on. 

Oh dear. There sure is a lot to learn.  
It'd really help a lot if I would learn all this. 
It will take me choosing to learn.
I think I want to... :)



1 comment:

  1. No amount of schooling could've prepared you ahead of time for all that you're learning now, huh?

    I have to say, you are such a treasure of a wife!

    ~Mom

    ReplyDelete