Friday, May 16, 2014

Skipping Life

We did it! We actually skipped a whole weekend here and went a whole hour away- just us. We'd been starting to feel like this cow, barely keeping our heads out of the manure pit.
 Oh my, it was blissful!
Photo credits to Josh, who observed and photographed the poor cow this week. :)
 At 10:30 Friday night we left, got some supper and then a hotel, and happily slept till noon. Vacations. are. awesome.

Mostly we slept, but we also went to the beach - Lake Erie. I've lived here for almost five years and I had never been to Lake Erie before; we both agreed that we are definitely going again!



I found this rose floating on the water. I decided it was planted right there for me. :)
Did I mention that last weekend was blissfully wonderful??

No comments:

Post a Comment