Saturday, March 17, 2012

After two years of using Quickbooks for our business software, I finally decided to take a class for it. After eight hours of sitting in that class, I was tired but thankful I had done it because I really did learn from it! I figured it would be fine to take a day off work to take that class, but when I got back, I found that my office/floor looked like this:
You can see the nice line around the counter for the color that it is supposed to be. Today I found out that the guys were a bit sheepish and thought maybe they shouldn't come back to work on Monday so they wouldn't have to tell me the story of how it happened.

Last night though I assumed it was because the shop floor was extra greasy, so... Instead of cleaning the office, I decided I'd better start out in the shop. When I got to work this morning the two hours of pressure washing had really paid off out there! I love clean floors. Getting them there is a little harder to love.
 Doesn't it look so clean?!
Blake's brother Logan was here late last night as well, getting their trailer ready to haul this tractor to PA to it's new owner.
This was one of Blake's favorite tractors back in his days of farming, but most of it's useful life was over so his dad decided it was time to send it on down the road. It's also the tractor I pictured in a quilt.

My week is almost over and I am going to celebrate by walking the three and a half miles home!

1 comment: