Thursday, January 31, 2013

If You Were Given 6 Months to Live...


What would you want to do?

This is what came to my mind.

---Have people over for dinner often.
---Tell all my customers about Jesus.
---Spend a week on the beach with my husband.

After a while I thought of a couple more things,
 including but not limited to:

---Making a quilt for each of my siblings.
---Take a trip to Texas to spend time with my sister.


It got me thinking though. Why should I have to wait until I would be told I only have six months left to live before I would do all that? We could have even less than six months. We aren't given any specific amount of time here on earth.

"Yet you do not know what tomorrow will bring. What is your life? For you are a mist that appears for a little time and then vanishes."   James 4:14

Live like there is no tomorrow. Tell people today who Jesus is and what He's done. Invest your time in what matters and live so that there will be no regrets!

No comments:

Post a Comment