Saturday, January 26, 2013

The Week of the Hats

Several different hats seemed to just arrive at the shop a couple weeks ago. 

Now you must understand that for some reason the only hats these guys wear are winter hats, so when another hat arrives, it is mostly only worn as a joke. And with all the hats around... 

You guessed it: A bunch of laughter. 
This is truly the only way that Blake wears a ball cap. 

Oh wait. I take that back. 
There's this too. How could I forget?

(He's going to love me for putting that picture of him on here! )

Apparently the other guys think the same about hats too. 


And the shirts. I almost forgot about them. 

See I buy 10lb bags of t-shirts from Goodwill to use as rags. They're cheap and easy. Well the last 80lbs of them happened to be mainly brand new Poker Run t-shirts. 

So naturally... They all had to try one on. 


Gotta love those good old accessories!

1 comment:

  1. I believe those hats are moral boosters =)
    Definitely good for laughs-all your guys there!

    ReplyDelete