Sunday, January 20, 2013

Kaylee Was Here

We finally got Kaylee to come visit us! Of course, we had a blast. :) That goes without saying!

 
 The sad part is that she had to leave. She is lively and has a fun personality that can brighten up anybody's day. 

Most of her time here was spent with her doing geometry and me working. I kept telling her that I felt bad because I'd practically ignored her the whole time, but she insisted that she was thrilled to be able to go visit someone and just completely fit into their life. Plus, she accomplished a good bit of geometry that needed to get done anyway. Since she is a senior this year, she said she really needed to get it done, no matter how dull it is. 

 
She practiced driving our truck with a manual transmission. And she actually got pretty good at it! 

She went shopping with Blake's sisters. 

She learned what Snap-On is and even got to go on the Snap-On truck, which was pretty cool, she thought. :)

She did geometry. Did I mention that?!

She met a bunch of our regular customers from work. 
And a bunch of our friends from there too. 

My 78-year-old neighbor was hoping that she's single 'cuz he is too!

We noticed once again how much she and I are alike. It's cool because we're sisters. 
And I rather like that fact! 

1 comment:

  1. Like.! I didn't get to see Kaylee much but Glad the rest of you had fun with her..:)

    ReplyDelete