Saturday, April 6, 2013

Things I Can Not Seem To Understand

Why don't any banks seem to understand that having no credit and having no debt does not ALWAYS mean that you are a risky case?

If hot water cleans things better, why do most people brush their teeth with cold water?

What makes people think that living off the government is a good thing? If you let the government pay for your food, your health care, your schooling... and whatever else you need, then don't complain to me when the government takes more control over our lives and dictates that your kids must go to their school, for their set amount of time, with what teaching they want. You're stupid for relying on them in any way. This country was not founded on those principles and American public in general has allowed themselves to stop thinking.

Why are credit scores accredited as positive things when in reality it just is an I-Love-Debt-Score. After all, doesn't FICO stand for Financially In Complete Obscurity?!

How can some women so easily work full time and be a wife and/or mother? I'd love to figure out how someone who works all the time can still manage to keep their house clean. I feel like a slob. :)

What is it that makes some people think that being your own boss is a great thing? It's expensive, stressful, tiring, and almost impossible to get away.

Where do other automotive shops find mechanics?

How can I win with a banker?

Mostly my thoughts have been revolving around bankers, and loans, and credit scores. Can you tell?

One thing I do know: I have a promise.

Jeremiah 29:11 says

"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."

No comments:

Post a Comment