Thursday, May 9, 2013

In Other News

It's spring in Ohio and I love it!



My husband missed me while I was away. And I missed him so badly! Six days away from him is just not cool.


He also sold our truck while I was gone. It was the one we had at the

point in life and as much as I know it's just a hunk of metal, I did not wish to sell it.

I mean, I loved seeing this truck pull in when we were dating. It was my man driving it!

Somehow I found out that the truck was gone though and I somehow came to the conclusion that it had gotten wrecked. I knew that insurance wouldn't cover it and I was so disappointed that I held onto the thin hope that perhaps he'd just sold it. I was relieved that when I got home and he informed me that he'd sold it. I was even more excited when he told me that he had found another one to buy.

He bought this one on Saturday because, as he told the guy, "his wife needed a truck".

Some guys buy their wives flowers. Mine buys me a truck. He's sweet. :)

1 comment: