Thursday, March 13, 2014

Six Quick Things

Twelve hours until I leave for Missouri and twelve thousand things are running through my mind- stuff that needs to be done, stuff that should be done, things that I wish I could do. My mom and my sisters and I are going to visit someone that Mom knows in prison. It will be a meaningful trip and I'm so looking forward to all of us girls being together too, but getting there... is exhausting!

1: Uncle Sam has all my paperwork for yet another year.

2: I don't have to do payroll again for two more weeks. Hooray!

30+: People we had over on Monday night to celebrate #5!

4: Blissful days of seeing my sisters and Mom/ Long days of not seeing my husband. I really have a love- hate relationship with going away by myself to spend time with family.

Twenty-5: Years as of this week that my in-laws have been married. Congratulations you guys! We are so thankful to have parents that take marriage seriously and have set an awesome example for their kids in our own marriages! 

6-ties: The proposed weather for Missouri while we're there.

I'm excited. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment