Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Vermont

Last week I went to Vermont. Since Blake was not able to go along, Audrey went with me. I am thankful for sisters who don't mind driving, as I do not particularly enjoy it.
We spent three days at Mom and Dad's.

We went ice skating:
Kaylee, Christine, Audrey

Kaylee, Mom, Me



And we went bowling:
 And that was where we laughed a lot, because...
 ... pictures of us kept coming out dorky.
 And then finally Holly and I were both able to smile nicely at the same time, and we got a good one.

On Friday Kaylee had her "Growing Gracious Girls" get-together. They have a devotion, which is usually on character traits; this week was on kindness. They play a game or two. They do a project for someone. One week they made cards to send to ladies in prison. This week they made vegetable flower bouquets for their mothers.

We also played some games:

And we went to my friend Amber's baby shower:
Then we studied the map to decide the best way out of there:
We said our good byes in the parking lot:

From there we went to visit my Great-Gramma. She was thrilled to see us! We spent the night at my uncle's house in MA and Sunday morning headed home. Our little vacation was refreshing and fun. I missed my husband so much though, that even the trip home was exciting. It's good to be back!

*Photo credits: Audrey. Thanks! :)

1 comment:

  1. Love the hat, it looks so nice on you! Looks like everyone had a good time ice skating.

    ReplyDelete