Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Pictures with a Theme

Hooray! I finally managed to get some pictures of our Vermont trip from my sis-in-law(who spent the week in VT with us). While I looked through them, a common theme kept popping into my head. So if the pictures seem random, remember, they are not.

They remind me of Friendship and Trust
One rarely comes without the other, and when it does, it only comes in small quantities.

"To be trusted is a greater compliment than being loved." 
~George Macdonald
(I'd be scared if I were Kaylee here! *chuckles*)

"We're never so vulnerable than when we trust someone - but paradoxically, if we cannot trust, neither can we find love or joy." ~Walter Anderson



 "And those who know Your name will put their trust in You;
For You, Lord, have not forsaken those who seek You." Psalm 9 :10





3 comments:

  1. I was so hoping t see at least one picture of Lanna on her wedding day!

    Thanks for obliging.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really will post more of Lanna's wedding! I haven't gotten them yet. :(

      Delete