Thursday, February 27, 2014

I need help.

They're dry and chapped. The stuff is a must.

Yes, I need chapstick.

I've tried lots of Burt's Bees and my favorite is the pomegranate one.


 It works. I like the flavor. It doesn't require lots of reapplying. It doesn't make my eyes water like Carmex.

I've tried peppermint ones and plain ones and various other flavors, but they all result in this unwanted result. 

Only one kiss. 

Every time I apply it, I get one kiss. It always takes about 20 seconds and then he puckers up his face and says "Ew! It looked so nice! That was disgusting!" 

I need a chap stick we both like.
I would like more than one kiss a day.

Any one else have this problem?

3 comments:

  1. I like the peppermint. But for the kiss, I can't exactly help you on that! It makes me laugh tho...Hopefully my guy's taste buds aren't that touchy to a bit of lip balm! Lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel your pain, but I have it in reverse. I HATE Chapstick 1st hand and it's even worse secondhand! ewww! After nearly 20 years of marriage we have come to an understanding of sorts. He hates coffee (Jesus, air, coffee-in that order my biggest needs) so I figure he kisses coffee breath I get chapstick kisses. Not much help I know. Maybe you can petition Burts Bees to make bacon flavored ones.

    FYI-I'm a FIAR "friend" of your MIL and I love your writing and perspective about your life. If you ever need to escape to the Big City Up North you are welcome at my house.

    ps: Pardon the use of my son's profile. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just got that kind for the first time and like it too. The only kiss problem I have is that I have to reapply directly afterwards, or my lips will *still* be dry!

    ReplyDelete