Thursday, December 15, 2011

Curly or Straight?

When I went to get my hair cut on Tuesday, I decided to be different from my normal and get it straightened just for fun. It's kinda cool just because it's different. Blake likes the variety but he still maintains that it's "just hair".
   
Things I've learned about curly hair versus straight:
    :: It takes less time to make your hair look presentable in the morning when you have straight hair.

    :: Old guys like curly hair. At auto parts stores, a few old guys have asked me what I did to my beautiful hair?!


    :: Some people really notice what other people's hair looks like. Other ones, upon hearing discussions about my curly hair, ask me if my hair is really normally curly.

   ::Curly hair is more forgiving...meaning if a few hairs are out of place, they just curl around and look fine; straight hairs stick out straight!
      :: My hair is much lighter (as in not heavy!) when it isn't full of curls.

           And here is me with my "normal hair look".
                       So what do you think?
I'm thinking... Blake is right. Hair is hair. I have to say though...
                          I'm pretty sure I like my curls. :)

4 comments:

  1. Straight looks okay on you, but really, I like the curls the best! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Curls!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My dear, not only "OLD GUYS" like curls! I love curls, and therefor I think you look lovely with (and with out) curls. I say, curls!!!! :) Yeah, Blake's right, it's just hair. :)

    ReplyDelete