Thursday, December 29, 2011

A Wreath of Book Pages

My job is mostly involved with answering the phone and making out bills and talking to customers. And running errands and cleaning up too. Some days though, there isn't as much to do and while I need to be here to get the phone, there might be dull minutes where I really wonder why a girl like me hangs out in a shop like this so much! My office looks like this most of the time:

  I move stuff around all day but it never looks any tidier. And the turbos and stuff like that that end up on my desk just get old to look at.
 So one afternoon I decided to have a project of my own to work on. And between phone calls, this is what I made. Yes, the guys all looked at it and thought that I was crazy. :)

 And this is what it looks like on the hanging on my corner closet.



I found a good tutorial for it here. Mine looks a little different though. Mostly because I read the directions after I do the next step. And because I used more layers of book pages than she did on the directions.

1 comment:

  1. Never mind what the guys think, you did a fabulous job and it looks great! I actually looked at this tutorial, but didn't make it because I didn't have a Styrofoam wreath base.

    ReplyDelete